- ·Ability to troubleshoot molding process.
- ·Perform set up, start up and shut down of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- ·Monitor cooling tower, auxiliary equipment, molding processes and product hourly.
- ·Perform and assist unit mold die and plate changes.
- ·Perform and assist on material change over, material replenishment and grinder clean out.
- ·Maintain mold quality, condition, preservation and storage.
- ·Support the quality and engineering departments with regards to tool tryouts.
- ·Meet productivity standards; strive to increase quality and productivity.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- High school graduate
- Must have minimum 2 years injection molding processing experience
- Knowledge of thermoplastic engineered resins and thermoplastic polyurethanes a huge plus
- Technical aptitude & experience with drawings is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Possess ability to manage time efficiently
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to multi-task is required
- Excellent benefit package which includes options for healthcare, 401(K), vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Growth opportunity within a very well established and reputable company
- Great work environment in a medium size office