Desired Skills and Abilities:
- -Minimum 5 years’ experience on shop floor.
- -High school graduate or equivalent.
- -Basic shop math.
- -Ability to read a blue print.
- -Ability to read a program and understand it (G-code, M-code, and XYZ movements).
- -Must know how to use measuring equipment (Calipers, Depth Gauge, and Micrometers).
- -Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- -Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- -Must have own transportation. No exceptions.
- -Be self-efficient running a CNC with minimum supervision.
- -Be capable of own offsets to bring parts to spec.
- -Be able to touch off tooling.
- Excellent benefit package which includes options for healthcare, 401(K), vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Growth opportunity within a very well established and reputable company
- Great work environment in a medium size office